Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lucky khobre   07 September 2021


my father working in madhya pradesh madhya kshetra electricity board and died due to corona. my father has two children gourav and lucky. lucky apply for a compensation appointment but his application was rejected for the reason *gourav working in nationalisation bank.but gourav is married and residing separately with his family 600km away from his family from last 4 years. what is the definition of family and can i use action

 1 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     08 September 2021

You can challenge the rejection order on the ground of arbitrariness and based on principle of anti natural justice and get an direction from the HC for reconsidering your compassionate appointment. But remember this is not your legal right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query