Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rashmi Bhavikatti   07 August 2019

compassionate ground

my father had expired in 2011 ...had government job..we hadn't idea of compassionate ground so we neglected it ..but I am trying to get how to apply for compassionate ground?


 2 Replies

Rajendra   07 August 2019

submit all family members. list, present occupation . documents to last wórking. office of your father for further needful.

Isaac   11 August 2019

You ought oto have applied within three years of the death of the your father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query