Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhir   02 April 2021

Company pareshan kar rahi hai

Dear sir

Main 16 years kaam karne k baad resignation de diya aur apna kaam karne ki soch raha tha isliye resign kar diya, company one month notice diya uske baad jab main apna relieving letter pucha to company nahi de rahi hai, aur bol rahe hain ki legal notice jayega, last 16 years me ek bhi galat kaamnàhi kiye aur ab kya ho gaya.

Company ko lagta hai ki legal me daal denge to iski badnaami hogi aur apna kaam nahi kar payega. Main pucha ki jab ek month ka notice diya to in that period kyon nahi notice bheje hain. One month 5 days over.

Plz suggest something. 

Learning

4 Replies

Trivendra Kumar Sharma (Practicing Lawyer)     02 April 2021

At what post were you working? As such after lapse of notice period, in private sector unless there is serious lapse, allegations have little value in eyes of law.

Did you have any prior notice/charge during service period?

Sudhir   03 April 2021

Sir

I was working as a branch in-charge and no any prior charges or allegations against me.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     04 April 2021

If your terms of appointment contemplates one months notice period, then you have done no wrong. You are no longer to work for more than one month and you may also ask for full and final settlement like outstanding salary, leave encashment, bonus, gratuity etc.

I believe that company has somehow got the hint that you are starting your own project/ business and that is the only reason they are threatening you to send legal notice to you.

Sudhir   04 April 2021

Sir 

Is ther any possibility after the notice period?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register