LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mujahid Shaikh   19 April 2020

Company not releasing salary in lockdown

I am a Software developer. Company is not paying march month despite of work from home. few of my collegues also got the same problem.company is paying everyone except few of us.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 April 2020

you can report to the local labour commissioner 

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     19 April 2020

Dear querist,

Discuss the issue with HR and if not resolved you can send legal notice and later on approach labour court and file complaint.

Regards,

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     19 April 2020

Since you are a software developer, it can be presumed that you have no supervisory or managerial role and hence, you will be considered as a workman. First, send an/ couple of email(s)  to the managment asking for salary politely. Kindly consider the situation created by covid-19. Like you, your employer may also be in genuine trouble. However, if the emails do not work, you may approprach appropraite authority/ court depending on the nature of your company. 

It appears that since you belong to IT company, I assume that it is registered under the Shops & Establishment Act. Hence, you may file a case demanding the outstanding salary under the said Act.  

Mujahid Shaikh   28 April 2020

I had already written an email to labour commisioner at alc2ggn@gmail.com but got no response. Tried to file an FIR but police personnel refused to lodge my complain.

Can someone please provide me email address or whatever contact details of Authority?

My company is in Gurgaon, Haryana.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register