LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. Rohit Gupta   04 February 2019

Company not paying salary from last 5 months

Respected Sir, I am working in a Pvt. Rehabilitation Centre. I worked with that company from Jan. 2014 to Dec.2018. Now from more than one year company is not paying salary on time, they paid salary in a gap of 2-3 months via online transfer. I asked company to pay my salary, so they told me just trust us we definitely pay your complete salary. But the issue is same...they hire employees but not paid them salary on time. My pending salary is 1,34,000/= and Security Deposit is 30,000/=. They always say they don't have money to pay your complete salary.....when company have some money in future you will get your money. Then i asked to please give me in written with your signature that you will pay my salary in few months. So they told me that we cannot give you in written or in company letter head. I have enough proof.....against company.......i have all documents like offer letter, bank statement etc.

Learning

6 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     04 February 2019

Well you can give reprasantation and in that you should mention everything, wait for some time if they did not reply your represantation then you can file a writ petition seeking release of salary.You must send the representation by email and  also submit in hard copy against a receipt.

(Guest)

Serve a demadn legal notice immediately.

(Guest)

Serve a demadn legal notice immediately.

Thanks....i ll do

Thanks....i ll do.

Whats things needed for that.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     04 February 2019

Just  attach your salary statement / Slalary bank account Statement

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register