LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mritunjaay ( Digital marketing)     22 July 2017

Company is not paying my full amount

I was working in a recruitment company they have 8 employee working including me. I drop an and serve a notice period of 30 days in a company and on the last day have hand over each and every detail to the company all id password also an email regarding my system information they gave me reliving letter and told we will credit salary with in 4 to five days after five days i call them we will credit in 15 days  they are just giving me Date and date company has also not credit a salary of many previus employee who  have serve notice period after resignation please suggest me what should I DO 

they have paid my half amount what should I do to get my full amount from the company

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial? company was established in 2015 What is its nature of business say; Recruitment Company

How many persons are employed in it?  Total 8 Employee

What is your designation and nature of duties? digital Marketing Executive

How many persons report to you? No Body Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ? NO

You are in which state? Madhya Pradesh Since how many months you are working? 12 months

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation? no

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you? minimum 15 days  Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you? no

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions? no

Has the establishment issued/supplied, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card,? they directly transfer salary to account they havnt paid my 2 month salary ( 1 month prior resigation & I month Notice period serving

Suggest

they have paid my half amount whayt should i do to get my full salay  

Learning

7 Replies

Susen Nath   22 July 2017

at first write them I. e. in ur company total phenomena and want reply with in 7 working days. wait for there reply within the time limit. post should be speed with ad or registered with as. after that what type of file suit u want; tell. u will get ur wages.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 July 2017

Write to good offices of appointing authority,MD,CEO under proper acknowledgment.

Do you have copy of acknowledgment of handover of charge/assets?

What is stated in relieving letter? 

You have serve notice period more than prescribed by employer.   Request to supply you: acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, correct FnF statement showing computation of earned wages/bonus/leave encashment/OT/reimbursements etc, Payment of FnF dues,Form16 as per  correct FnF statement , salary slip of all months, acknowledgment of handover of charge/assets,NOC/NDC, service certificate, relieving letter, PF number and ac slips (if provided and applicable), ESIC (if provided and applicable),……………  

The relieving letter content posted by you seems to be satisfactory and can be better if includes that nothing is due towards employee…

Employee should GO thru the applicable enactments e.g:

MP Shops and Establishments Act, 1958 2(6),(3),28,29,30,58

https://www.labour.mp.gov.in/KnowledgeSharing/Public/View_Document.aspx?id=107

Payment of Wages Act;  e.g;Sec;13A

https://www.ilo.org/dyn/travail/docs/625/Payment%20of%20Wages%20Act%201936.pdf

If employer does not accede to the requests (verbal and written) approach:

Inspectors appointed under the Acts

O/o Labor Commissioner

Local employee’s/trade union leaders can help

Local senior very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters can help….

Legal notice from your counsel may drill sense into the heads….

Either resolve by your skills and efforts or with support of elders of your family, community leaders or unions leaders or approach your counsels, labor authorities….court of law……………as suitable to you.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 July 2017

Approach labour court for your full salary dues or remaining salary dues.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2017

You need to act by applying your skills or lean on union leaders, counsels and approach authorities.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register