LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kumar Pandey   19 August 2018

Company had not paying salary from 4 month

Dear Sir, I was an employee of a company posted at project location. My Company was not paying salary of employee from April 2018. Company HR head Issue a circular to all concern that salary being paid within july18 but failed. I have wait up to July then resign on 01.08.18 and mentioned that my last day of working is 04.08.18. As per my appointment letter either party can terminate the appointment with one month salary as compensation or serving one month notice. As I have received a job opportunity in some other company, I had asked to adjust my balance of notice period in my resignation and request for full and final settlement. After that HR head issue me a letter for serving notice period for full one month and meet a company official and mentioned that they advice only after one month that my resignation is accepted or not and about my release. After that I had meet the person and given some of the documents and take sign but he did not willing to take a company provided mobile sim and key of project office almirah and drawer where i have posted. Again I had written a mail to HR Head about to whom I have handover the sim and key. All the above fact and asked for further advice to HR head. I also write that i had extent my last date of working up to 09.08.18 for smooth handing over. After that no any reply received from there end till now. Kindly suggest my next step. How can I get my salary. Moreover there was many employee are still working at present without salary and they have given date and date for their salary. Kindly suggest. Manoj Kr. Pandey

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 August 2018

Dear querist,

Send legal notice to your employer for recovery of your legitimate dues and asking them to make full and final statement within 15 days, else you will file complain to labor commissioner.

If there could not be any resolution then labor commissioner will forward your case to labor court.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register