LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Owner)     28 August 2011


I am owner of  a firm . I want to make it a company, but do not want to raise money from public. Just a company. What will be the procedure 


 1 Replies

CS Usha Nimesh (Company Secretary)     30 August 2011

You have a obtion to get a Private Limited Company and if you want that company can also take over business of your firm if special clauses are contain in its Memorandum. As you enquire a private limited company neither raise money from general public nor can transfer its shares freely.

Answer of your second question that how to procede for incorporation of a company you will need help of a professional, but i can give you some brief of it:

at least you need 2 person who will be first director and shareholder of the company,

name of your proposed company which does not exist before

DIN and DSC need to be got for first director and other form filing formalities which could only be done by a professional who may be a lawyer, CA or CS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register