Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramakanth Siripalli   07 August 2019

Comoromise letter and refused

Dear Helping hands,
I was married in 2018, recentlyI had given complaint in DVC, they called my husband and my in-laws, on the day of counselling, my husband told that they are not willing to continue the marriage life, my husband and his father told they are ready to give her stridhan back, they agreed that within 10 days they will bring the DD and agreement and keep near DVC department and after divorce and after taking back of all the cases they will give the DD to me they told. But they not attended IN DV Act office on the day they told they will come. On the day of first day counselling my husband had written letter , that my wife and my self are not going to continue marriage life, we are willing to take mutual divorce and we are ready to back her stridhann.But on day if agreement they are absent and previous day they called to DVC cell and told that their lawyer is not willing to keep the agreement and DD in DVC department they will not come to agreement , what should I do now

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   08 August 2019

If they go to court engage advocate and defend

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     10 August 2019

As agreement not reached, you continue your cases against them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register