LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep   17 August 2016

comoany not givimg salary and telling ua that it shut down

Hi All, I am sandeep pathak working in a Pvt Ltd company since 1.5 yr . In gurgaon Haryana, Since 2 months I don't receive my salary in fact any employee of comoany has not received it yet.from last 2 month they are just telling us that we are giving it giving it . But now they are telling that they cannot be able to give salary of any employee. And we are going to shut down.We are around 2000 employees are working in it and they don't want to give penny of rupee to us.w e are living with families and on rent in Del NCR. Kindly give some suggestions to us so that we will file some legal case or how we can get our salaries. It will be very much thankful to all if giving some suggestions. Thanks Sandeep and all employees.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 August 2016

All employees may unite and form union/join employe's union/affilliate with trade unions e.g; CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc..................

Lodge complaint with :

Inspector appointed under Punjab Shops & Estbs Act (Haryana follows it)

Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act

O/o Labor Commissioner ( Provide copies of compalints lodged with Inspectors also)

Higher Officials of Dept. of Labor, Haryana.

Labor Minister (State/central)

Be active on media; facebook, Twitter and petition the officials, ministers..............

Lodge complaint u/s406,420..........

Download the addresses of owners,MD and the assets and provide details, before they shut down and vanish......................

Better approach a very able counsel specializing in Labor/Service matters with all docs on record , and your inputs, for a considered opinion. 

sandeep   18 August 2016

Sir , thanks for your valuable feedback. So can we meet any labour caurt lawyer for this with all the proof .. Waiting for your reply. Thanks Sandeep pathak

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More