Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cyril   19 August 2019

Common way issue

hi sir,

i will explain the scanrio , so please give me the suggestion.

my grandfather dad had 2 wifes. for firstwife 2 sons and second wife 1 son 2 daughters. my grand father is 2nd wife son. my grandfather dad passed away when my grandfather's young age itself. so firstwife son tried to took all the properties  of his dad and not to give anything to my granfather. after that my grandfathers mom went to court and they got the equal land through court. in the court they mentioned that the land divided 2 and one part should to 2nd wife throught that my grandfather got the land. now the other half is divided by 2 because firstwife had 2 sons. to reach the road and the other land what divided the court mentioned that there should 10 feet way on each ones land to move to different land and the road. now firstwife's first one doesnt have kids and he died as well and his wife sold the some part of land to someone and they sold everything as plots to so many people.we have not signed to use this as common road for them and they even not intimated anything. now my question is will i need to give 10 feet way to all the people or only between us means our family. in the court mentioned that for the family to move between the property. 

your opnion or clarification with lawpoint is highly helpful.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register