Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


My advocate is sick and not practising but my case judgement is in my favour I was asked to wait for 30 days for the other party may appeal now 30 days over How to get the documents from,court can I apply directly in cludding judgement copy Will the court inform the revenue dept or Thasildar about the judgement or I have to apply with judgement copy for transfer of patta

Dear querist,


You need obtained certified copy from court then give application to concern revenue department for transfer of patta.


Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600


Retired employee.

Any of the Junior Advocate or you as a party in person can get the certified copy from Court within a week.

After getting such judgment, you can apply for mutation if there is no necessity for filing of EP.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x