LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     29 April 2010

claim case with out fir

hello all learned

my client met with an accident  before the 3  months  he has not lodged any complain because  the doer of  accdient assuered him that he will pay the  expense but now  he denied now my client would like to  lodge pettiton u/s 166 of mv act what he should do wiht out any kind of the  fir and panchnama the  claim is tenable or not  now he cam lodge the complain or not  pls  inform me  regards


 1 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     29 April 2010

Learned Advocate Shree Prakash Maru. Good wishes for you and your family. you should file private criminal complaint case and alongwith mact claim case. 1) criminal court case in lower court as per law.(this will take care for fir) 2)MACT with concerned higher authority court i.e. District Court. Regards, G.A.Gagdani, Advocate, Jamnagar now Gandhidham.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query