Civil revision petition in hon’ble high court


Sir (s), My plaint was rejected in Hon’ble District Court by the filing the Order 7 Rule 11 by the Defendants / Respondents on the grounds “No Cause of Action” and the defendants / respondents didn’t claim their rights by filing Written Statement but there is a very much “Cause of Action” by a Registered Will Deed. In this connection, I filed Civil Revision Petition to set aside Hon'ble District Court Order & the Hon'ble High Court and concerned H.C. issued Show Cause notice that "Why should not allow the CRP" to Defendants / Respondents 28 March 2018. They filed merely Vakalaths in CRP but didn't file any Counter Reply or any suitable Written Statement after completion of 460 Days. Did the Defendants / Respondents having the any chance to file the Condone Petition in the above said CRP? Due to a senior Advocate involved in this Case and they made illegal documents against Registered Will Deed for their favor. What Legal Steps I have do to get the favorable Order to set aside the Lower Court Order? Please do help me. Thanks & Regards

Non-filing of the counter-affidavit does not make any material difference. Court would still hear the other party, as and when the matter comes up for hearing.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x