Upgrad LLM

civil case

In 1994 my neighbour came with a stay regarding a small plot (registered in my name) from a local court in Gurgaon.  In 2002 he gave a written statement in the court that the disputed land belongs to me and that he does not claim it anymore. In 2006 when I started constructing it, he again objected to it saying that it was only his statement, not the order of the court. I took the case to the lower court in gurgaon, for permanent injunction, in 2012 the lower court rejected it. The verdict was challenged in the session court and the decision went in my favour. 

Now can I take the session court order directly to the  local police for protection, in case my neighbour still objects to it or should I again ask for court protection to build my house. Also I would like to know, that on the basis of his statement in 2002 and the session court's order, can I sue  him for compensation.

Thanking you




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x