Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.A.Khan (head)     05 January 2014

Citations on issue

Dear friend advocates,

i am looking for citations on maintainability of defamation case under 499/500 of IPC after acquittal in criminal case.

in my case, both parties are relatives and a case of 307 IPC was registered by one brother in law ( brother of wife) in which the party faced trial and got acquitted, appeal of acquittal was filed but failed.

after acquittal the accused filed case of 499/500 against first informant and one eye witness who had deposed in criminal case.

in said incident of assault of 307 the injured who was childhood frnd and brother in law of accused had informed doctor when brought for treatment that he was attached by some unknown persons of a different area than of accused, but after few hours he named accused. trial court found that version is colorful and witnesses not reliable, also the way the incident is alleged is not possible, so acquitted.

now our case of defamation case is challenged  under revision wherein i need citations to prove maintainability of defamation case against false prosecution. 

plz let me know available citations 

thanking you all and ur earliest response is solicited 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register