LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajini (Lawyer )     22 January 2009

choosing of CS course

hellow my dear friends I am LLB., LLM., holders now i am planning to join CS because even i am interested in teaching profession, not getting sufficient salary and in advocacy it very difficult for girlsif there no god fathers in the field. so i am planning to join CS whether it will be usefull for earning pupose by working in a company. suggest me.

Learning

11 Replies

Ravi Arora (Advocate)     22 January 2009

There is a very good scope for CS, you can get avery handsome salary

and if you practice in any High Court it will also very good for you

Later you can try for HJS and PCS(J)

Now a days salary is also very good for professors

choose what ever you want

Abhishek (law student)     22 January 2009

Mr. RAvi Arora is absolutely ryt....gud opinion sir..

KKS.KRISHNARAJ (ADVOCATE)     22 January 2009

dear friend cs is good course u definatily satisfiy u r course .study well. ..thank u

Sanjeev Tewatia (Advocate)     23 January 2009

If you join any college or insitution that is good for you becasue is you do the C. S. then you wait minimum three years for that  

Naveen Kumar (Legal Administration & Marketing Executive)     23 January 2009

I think u must have to join any institute because in c.s. it will consume more time and in this time u can establish urself.

kavi (lawyer)     23 January 2009

Dear Friend

It is very time consuming and need more efforts and if spend that efforts in practice means your future will be better.

Abhishek (law student)     23 January 2009

BEST OF LUCK MRS RAJINI....

venkat ramana .T (Advocate)     23 January 2009

law is such a profession, where you have build confidence and make the people understand that you are the competent person. though you may not get the fruits of your hard work immediately but it is sure that your talent, sincereity, and knowledge will be identified by the people and that would be the day to collect the fruits and reap.

People go to mecca, thirupathi, shiridi  only because they believe that there is some thing which can relieve them from all sorts of pains, in the same manner the clients and people approach only those advocates in whom they believe that he can relieve them from the worse situations.

Though the bus is full of passengers the driver has separate place, in the same bus the conductor will be given opportunity to move.  as such every hardworking and talented people have separate place and privileges.

therefore my advice is not to change your profession.... change your approach toget work.          tvramana, advocate 9849075300

harshal chauhan (law student)     28 January 2009

hi Mrs Rajni

My name is Harshal Chauhan , i m a law student n with that i m also doing c s

c.s. is no doubt is very promising but d thing is it shud be done wid a law degree than only it wil add up much to ur proffession....welll i just wanted to know tht wat r d scope of c s + llb in a corporate law firm .....if anyone is aware of it plz reply

(Guest)

While pursuing any course, make sure it is aligned with market needs. CS, no doubt is a very lucrative option when combined with LLB and LLM as in your case. However, if not making it big in the lega field is the issue with you, then the problem lies not in the degree but in the sincerity of efforts.  LLB and LLM professionals are being increasingly sought after by LPOs across India.

Its a profession like any other profession. Only difference is that it requires more efforts to establish yourself compared to CS or CA which enjoy autonomy due to act of parliament and can regulate the supply of professionals in the market. This is with all due respect to the tremendous opportunities that open up for you if you opt for CS or CA.

puneet khanna (pursuing cs final,llm)     14 September 2009

yes if u can u shd opt the same.it needs hard work n also atleast 3 years.salary no doubt for an llb cs the starting salary is about 50000 per month.visit www.icsi.edu for more information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register