child welfare committee order

Petitioner(mother) had only visitation rights of child according to g and wc act, but petitioner filed false complaint, filed fir on respondent and made to go to court, at that time, petitioner taken away girl child (11years)from respondent and harassed, physically and mentally tortured the girl child. (After 3 years approximately, girl child ran away from petitioner house to respondent (father),)Which came to notice to respondent. Again petitioner(mother) will make trouble to girl child went to police station to give complaint against mother. But at that time respondent and girl child called child helpline 1098, and asked for the help, they took child from police station informing them by writing, and placed girl child in cncp, CWC ordered to stay in cncp, they tried reaching petitioner but did not turnback. 1)They have issued summons to petitioner to come to CWC. - what we should do if petitioner do not come to CWC. 2) in order, committee is asking to get the g and wc fresh order or the previous order upheld by the honourble court. - what we should do, 3) in order, they have mentioned respondent is jobless and does not have home to stay in - but respondent is having agricultural income, travels, own house etc which respondent can take care of girl child. 4) girl child and respondent does not want to stay in cncp home- what we should do. 5) committee is asking what respondent was doing from 3 years though order was in favour of respondent (in 3 yrs respondent was made to go to court which was filed fir by petitioner.)- What respondent has to do now 6) will petitioner be charged for going against the g and wc



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x