Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 A fighter (Advocate)     18 November 2022

Child shared parenting

wife took away the girl child when she was of one month old
since the wife not allowing to meet husband to the child,
now the child is of 11 years and refuses to meet her father,
no doubt this is the feeding of the mother,

query -- Is there any way other than court which make counseling to the child , or any such department organization or say even human right which counsel the child so that husband is able to meet his child?

divorce is pending..


 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 November 2022

Did you/ client ever met minor during past 11 years and the child (daughter) is interested to meet her father ?

At the age of 11 years the child is presumed to competent to decide in interview/ interaction with Judge in chamber, as to  meet her father or not, in a case of custody / visitation is instituted against her mother. 


Alpa Jogi (Advocate) (Lawyer / Advocate)     01 December 2022

You can file a case for child custody and also move an interim application for proper conselling of the child.



Alpa Jogi (Advocate)

Consult Advocate Online

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register