LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sureshmurali (Manager)     28 November 2013

Child custody for father in 2nd hcp

I am married for last 7.5 years and have a 5.5 years old son. me and my wife was working in Bangfalore and my son was living in Chennai since 6 months old in my mother's place, since wife was nt willling to take care of my son.I travel every weekend to chennai and my wife, once in 6 months to see my son. due to incompatibilty with my wife i started living separately in Bangalore for last 2 years

meanwhile, I filed a Null and Void petition in Blore court to nullify my marriage as i am hindu and she is christian and not registerd my marriage.. since they didnt aooear in the court, it is posted for Evidence...after seeing this my wife took away my son to her native village and discontue child's education..

I filed a HCP in chennai court and court directed my wife to leave the child in my mothers place and also asked my wife to stay in my mom's place in chennai , as she was willing

after two months , again my wife took away the child to her native and I filed another  HCP..

in the 2nd HCP the court observed,

" on seeing his father , the child clunged to his father's neck and expressed his bondage towards his father. the child wish to stay with his father and go to school.

also, father undertakes takes that he would take care of her well and no one in his house will cause her harrassment.equally wife also undertakes there will not be disturbance or harrassment for husband.. husband will allow father/mother in law to visit house to see grand child."

2 months back my mother expired in chennai , where my child and my wife was living in a rented house...

since my mom expired , I have shifted my son to Bangalore .. now my wife filed a HCP in chennai court

Is the case maintainable ?,  how can i delay producing my child in the court  until i get null and void marriage order in Bangalore court?

wht petition can i file? need experts advise

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register