LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Sachin (Social Service)     02 March 2019

Child custody for father

My wife filed DV case which is running. Now she said that she will withdraw the case as her father expired in-between. Presnetly me and wife staying together but she give no right to me to talk freely to both kids and to take them to grandparents. She also said she will withdraw the case and go to her mother and keep both kids with her and may be put them in hostel as she is financially very strong. I also dont want to leave with her but need custody of kids. Both kids (son 12 years and daughter 8 years) are in her favour and will do what she will say. Wife will never give me divorce. Please usggest how shall I proceed. 


 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   02 March 2019

Become hen pecked husband. Ur problem will be solved.

NSV VARA PRASAD   02 March 2019

Strive to stand on your own legs and approach her with dignity.

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     02 February 2021

A Survey is being conducted for Reforms in functioning of Family Courts in India.

Separated Parents in Child Custody / Visitation disputes are requested to participate and fill the form in link below.

Our Children Deserve Better


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register