Child custody

Vice President and CEO

my grand daughter and mydaughere are living with me. My daughter is a school teacher earning Rs6000\mor yhsn 60000 prt mony. I am a pensioner aged 78 having a pension of Rs 60000 per  month. My daugher jas beem se[rated from her husband. She is spending for the child. But she is also tortruing the child with so manu  aksig her a number of questions every nihgt shouting at her and sometimes beating her. As she is exessively conscious of needness a neat freek more or less OCD she maked the life of the child hell making her wash hands thousand times and take bath again on the sightest doutn that  she has tuched sometign dirty though there is nthing dirty in thehouse. etc.

Can i file a case for the custrody of child on the groung of  cruelty from the mothr and also claim maintenane from both the parents. 






That may not be so easy to achieve during the lifetime of both natural guardians which are the biological parents. Your plea for getting guardianship of the minor child on the basis of cruelty by the mother will raise question for the father to get the sole guardianship and the court order to make him co-respondent in the guardianship case filled by you against the mother.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x