Share More

Cheque bounce situation

Page no : 2

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     19 March 2011

No case in these situations.

(Guest)

really?

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     20 March 2011

YES EVEN IF THE PROCESS IS ISSUED APPEAR IN THE COURT , DEFEND AND THE CASE WILL BE DISMISSED.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     20 March 2011

ALL FINGERS OF A HAND IS NOT EQUAL .

Philip (CEO)     23 March 2011

I started a commitee (group of people) in social area with approx. 20 member for Rs .1 Lac.Initially everthing was okay but on one fine day, one of the member cheated me and ran with Rs 4 lac.As this financial transanction happens only on good faith & understanding the other members held me responsible and demanded money from me. Without knowing the consequences I gave blank cheques to these members, without date in the understanding that this wont backfire. As the time progressed, slowly and gradually I was able to pay back most of the members even when the crime or mistake was not committed by me. Now the problem is one of the members in due course filed a case against me and is demanding Rs2 lac. when his actual amount is Rs85000.The cheque is signed by me, but the date and figure is not what I have entered. Secondly, since the day this case has been filed I have not been to the court even when notice and summons were issued.The court has now issued arrest warrant (bailable) and asked to appear in court on 04/april/2011. Kindly advice how should I bail myself as I dont wish to go to jail and secondly what should be next action as he's filed this case on the pretext that I have taken a personal loan from him. Kindly advice urgently? Thank you

senthil kumar (member)     09 April 2011

please give latest ruleing for a/c not for accused

PIYUSH (STUDENT)     15 August 2011

Dear sir..

one of my uncle purchased a DD of Rs 80755 from a nationalised bank UBI dudhichua payable at service branch UBI kolkata in favour of a company..but my uncle came to know dat the said DD didnt reached d address meant for and gave application to bank regarding its loss/misplace on 18/05/2011..bt it got encashed on 20/05/2011 inspite of giving the notice..I enquired the account in which it was encashed and came to know dat it was encashed in INg vysya bank..wat sort of legal action i can take???

regards

Piyush tripthi

ICWAI,Mcom,LLb(pursuing

)

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     22 August 2011

We provide extensive help mainly to honest accused. NI138/139 is quite paiful for the accused if not handled properly. This is a kind of financial TADA and honest accused although has to pass through the trial once process is initiated still can save himself if properly defended. All the stages including reply to the notice is very important and can twist the case. Contact us with full details for help at advocate.dma@gmail.com for further assistance

umar (propraitor)     23 August 2011

i have filed a case , last year itself as my client has not cleared the check given by him of two lakhs, everytime the reply m getting on every date is address not found..? but as far as i have full information that the person who has cheated me, is running the same business from same office.. ?

i want to know , is any other option to trace that person..? is juditiary is helpless..? why cant the court bring him in ,and book him for his criminal offense..?

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     23 August 2011

file memo for appoint of avocate commision to execute the summons.

Yogesh (Software Engineer)     14 September 2011

One of my friend took 2Lakhs money from me. He showed one property (site 30X40) and told me that he is buying that for me(as a mediator) . As he is my friend I believed him and gave 2 Lakh. But later he instead of buying that. He cheated me. He used my money for himself and after asking he gave me two post dated cheques which are get bounced later. Now I lodged case/compliant against him in court. But he don’t have any property or anything.  Also he will not work/earn. In this situation how can I recover my money from him, If he ready to go jail also. Please help

Ankit @mka.asr (Prop)     16 September 2011

I am facing NI 138 case in trial court since last 6 years.

Cheque was produced in my bank on 25th November 2005 

The date mentioned on Memo issued by my bank 24th November March 2005.  The lawyer of petitioner is saying that its clerical mistake by bank. Petitioner didn't inform my bank about this clerical mistake.

I want to ask if date mentioned on Memo is wrong then how judge will take it. Will he take it as simple clerical mistake and ignore this mistake while taking decision?

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     16 September 2011

MR Ankit I feel you have posted this matter again and again under defferent context.

Only a novice will tell you that deff of dates is fatal. Once you have accepted cheque is yours and it is bounced from your account the responisibility of complainant is over. Now you have to prove the liability was not legal and some other legal points which may exist.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register