LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai priya   03 November 2018

cheque bounce case

what is the process of cheque bounce case.. how many times does petitioner needs to go court.. will get money and how long does it takes?

Learning

4 Replies

already case gng on in court as lady took 6 Lakhs as liability paid interest for 3 months n after Dt no interest and and returning actual amount. it's been 3 years now this year filed case on her have her promissory note and cheques now she gave written statement from her lawyer stating d documents produced in court is fraud ani so my lawyer said to deposit cheque and file a cheque bounce case. by this v can show court d proof of taking money..will this work out..help me process of cheque bounce case

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     03 November 2018

Are you having the pronote for the loan. If so get the chque dishonoured and proceed.

yes I am having promissory note and it's already submitted in court at d time of petition filed

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 November 2018

You have to present the cheque for collection and get it returned. After that within 30 days you have to write to the drawer of the cheque to pay you the cheque amount. If he does not pay, you can file a case in a magistrate's court having jurisdiction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register