Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek   13 October 2016

Cheque bounce

Hello Everyone.

This is pertaining to a construction company based in bangalore which issued cancellation cheque for 4 lacs and the cheque bounced. The company holds 9 accounts in various banks and have been issuing cancellation cheque from DCB and Axis bank and the cheques bounce for over 200 customer. When approached they will say will provide a DD after 1 month to delay the matter so that time period of filing cheque bounce case ellapse.

My question is can we file a case under both section 138 and 420. As the company is used to such cheque bounce cases and wont take it seriously in setellement. Also can we file section 420 on the bank manager as they also involved in this and know about the whole scam.

Learning

4 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     13 October 2016

3 months is the validity fo cheque and once the cheque is bounced you need to issue a legal notice and file a complaint, if you failed to compile with the abovesaid things then you may go for 420.

Warm Regards,

Nitish Banka

rajuchowdappa   18 October 2016

Mr. Abhishek I am practicing Advocate in Bangalore you can contact me to this number-9738465552

rajuchowdappa   18 October 2016

Mr. Abhishek I am practicing Advocate in Bangalore you can contact me to this number-9738465552

Law Aspire (Legal)     07 December 2016

U should again present cheque in bank and get it bounced , Fresh Cause of Action arises from that date  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register