LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthik   14 September 2016

Check issue

My friend has taken money of 200,000 one year ago and he is not replaying the money. It not that he doesnt have money, he doesn't want to repay... When he took the money he has issued a blank signed check as security , when I told him that I will go to bank to encash, he said that he has already declared that the check is missing to the bank. so it will not be encashed..from some of my sources in bank came to know that the check was issued in his mother's name or accoubt which was declared as missing and he signed and given to me staying it is his check. I am I urgent need of money... does the court of law has any provisions to help me I this case.


 4 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     14 September 2016

Let the cheque bounced prosecute your friend under section 138 NI act issue notice

r.sathyanarayanan   14 September 2016

You deposit the cheque and let it get dishonoured for the reasons stated by you,so you will get the evidence.file a police complaint for cheating since ur friend signed his mother's cheque.

Karthik   15 September 2016

Thank you for your reply. I will deposit the check tomorrow

AJAY SINGH   15 September 2016

get the cheque bounced and  also file a FIR under section 420 of IPC. It would be speedy recovery for your money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query