Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     12 December 2017

what details you need or post your case with full details.

rajendra praad reddy   12 December 2017

sir i given 150000 rs to the friend he starting business for two month adjustment after two month when i asked he is saying i dont have money i will give intrest i dont have any option i agreed then only one month he given next he is not given intrest and principal , he is keepon postpone what i have to do 

rajendra praad reddy   12 December 2017

sir i given 150000 to friend for two month adjustment after two month when i asked he is not given and he is telling that i will give intrest ,onley one month he given later he is not giving and he is keep on post poning two years 

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     12 December 2017

what documentary proof do you have?

SurYansh Mishra   12 December 2017

This dosent consists of Cheque Bounce related matter. It is related to forgery and Fruad, cheating. File a complaint in nearest police station.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     13 December 2017

Cheque bounce case comes only when a cheque is issued and it bounces.

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     13 December 2017

Originally posted by : rajendra praad reddy
sir i given 150000 rs to the friend he starting business for two month adjustment after two month when i asked he is saying i dont have money i will give intrest i dont have any option i agreed then only one month he given next he is not given intrest and principal , he is keepon postpone what i have to do 

cheque bounce case involves a cheque which on presentation has been dishonoured. you have not stated any information pertaining to any cheque given to you which on presentation has been dishonoured. 
correct route for you would be to file a civil suit for recovery of the outstanding amount. A legal notice needs to sent, and after that a civil suit has to be filed. 

Order 12 may help you in your matter. 

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     13 December 2017

Originally posted by : SurYansh Mishra
This dosent consists of Cheque Bounce related matter. It is related to forgery and Fruad, cheating. File a complaint in nearest police station.

Although a complaint may be made, but this is easily said than done. There is no forgery. There is no fraud. There is no cheating. If there is cheating, the complainant must prove that the accused had the intention to cheat when the money was transfered to the defendant. There could be an acceptable reason of not repaying the friendly loan such as hardship on the accused owing to no business or less business making no income or less income. 

But do enlighten me, if you had to this case, how would you go on to prove frogery, fraud and cheating? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register