Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JM (JM)     21 August 2012

Cheating - false dowry

I was the guarantor for a bank loan for my in-laws. They took that money from the bank, and gave it to their son which was not the purpose for which the loan was sanctioned. They claim that the money was paid to me but their own documentation shows clearly it was paid to their son. My entire family is facing false 498a case because of this.

Can I file a case of cheating against them?


 2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (     21 August 2012

Intimate the Bank and get filed a 420 case against them ASAP. Only this would set them right.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2012

Agreeing with Mr Chugh I will add that you also discuss with Bank that you intend to recall the guarantee having know the misrepreentation by the borrower.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query