Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shwetha (Student)     02 July 2011

Cheating case - please help me to marry my guy....

I was in love with one guy for 2 years....he promised,,that he will marry me for sure.....we had physical relation ship...

his parents didnot like this proposal....but,,,still,,,,,my guy,,,he forced his parents,,to visit my house to talk about marriage.....to see me.....my guy,WITH ,his parents,,,sister everybody visited my house for marriage talks........

but,,still,,,they were not happy with me,,,,they warned their son,,if he marries me......they dont like me......i donno,,wat is the problem,,as we both belong to same caste,,,educated family also.......

after that,,,,,,,slowly,,,my guy also changed and said,,,this marriage wont happen.....

my parents,,,went to guys house,,to talk with his parents,,,,,we holded their feet to accept to marry me,,,but his parents illtreated us.....sent us out.........i was disturbed mentally,,,and was under psychiatric treament for 2 months......my health got spoiled completely....attempted suicide twice......

NOW,,,RECENTLY,,,,,,,,,1 month back,,i have filed 417,420,493,,,against the guy.......lastly,,,he went to jail,,,,he got bail after 1month.....

Can,,,,anybody tell me,,,,,what is now procedure??? i want to marry him,,please help me......

1) Are there any chances for them,,to come for compromise,at this stage,,, and marry me?

2) this guy had lost his job-(private job).......now,,,,,will he be able to get another job with out the case closed?

3) We are expecting,,that they may come for compromise and marry me.....IF in case,,if they wont come for compromise,,,,,,what is the next procedure,,,,,,,??...how long generally,,this kind of case will run?.....i heard this kind of cases end up in 6 months....is it true?

Please help me,,,,I dont want to put my guy behind bars,,,i truly love him,,i want to marry him.....

WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW?....SHOULD WE HAVE TO APPROACH HIS PARENTS/ HIS LAWYER?

PROOFS AVAILABLE WITH ME....

100S of SMS,,saying,,that he loves me,,and marry me.....

many of photos,,,we took together,,,,,his house rental agreement saying that,,he stayed in that flat..,,,,,written statement that,,his parents visited my house for marriage talks,with interest of his son,,,,,,etc,,....

many emails,,,voice messages.....,,and,,lastly,,,,,2 years back,,i have consumed i-pill,,after that,,,i had some gynaecological problems,,,for that,,my guy himself took me to hospital,,paid all the bills,,with his name....

please help me,

thanks,

shwetha

Learning

39 Replies

rupesh (Engg)     02 July 2011

hi can i help you send a pm

(Guest)

Punishing the guy won't help you get over your psychological problems, although I'm quite sure you can spend the rest of your life making the rounds of courts and maybe win some relief.  No sensible person attempts suicide over a broken relationship. Even married people with kids have to face break ups, you know...
I am not a law expert.

1 Like

accordingly to law u can't with out marriage how to fite. already you file 420 on that guy.

onece u marriage after that you can fite with that guy another guy.

After marriage my wife stay in my home 4day only and go to her house for 1month stay after I go her house, she come back but again go after 7day for here house, in between come and go she is continue touch with her family I mean to say by SMS and mobile, she told every talk who I told to her send info to her family by mobile. So she stay only  20 day with me in 4month.And finaly not coming now period past 1year and 1month, I already go to police pariwar paramarce Kendra they told me go to court and file secton 9 I filed it but my hart not control I am in love. They cant understand or understand but not say to me, you can come here and get your wife, wife also study and not feel my problem now what I do.my family go to their house but not come with my family. I told we can try rent house for you and me only. when her house mother and father abused me. wife want divorced or not I don’t know ,When I go to my wife house she told if you want divorced i will give you sign any paper. But not come in section 9 in family court, now she is doing bank exam preparation and coaching daily but neglected court, every Sunday going to bank exam and interview she is selected in 3 bank exam but. Now she not want to come in court why? I don’t know. 

Rohan Shetty (Propriter)     02 July 2011

You need a counsellor not a lawyer! before you come up with hasty decisions i would suggest you to take a break from every thing ! think about what you want! life has its ups and downs . I have a similar situation as you guy is in . i have gone to jail because of my girlfriend. understand physical relation was with consent the guy and girl both normally do it with consent and for pleasure , you consuming pills is for precautions...... do u think even if they compromise you would be happy ever in life ..... if u really love him  make him understand rather than getting legal proceedings! ...... i also love my girl till she got law into the picture .. now i have decided that i don’t mind giving up my life but will never marry  her since she ruined my career by having a legal soup......  the choice is your... you still have a chance to win love  rather than force love .... Love and respect can never be demanded it is always earned!......  the case may go on .... any one may win the case !  but understand and analyse every thing with a cool head! and sort out thing .......  i feel every one had a choice to change his decisions..... and one should respect the decisions at times ...... u letting him go will not only be  in his favour but also would let him live his life peacefully!.... and IPC codes 417,420 ...etc which ever applicable is for intentional cheaters and not for people who willingly change decisions due to circumstances!

THIS IS JUST MY OPNION > The DESSISION IS YOURS >PARDON ME IF YOU ARE HURT BY ANY MEANS !

BUT BELIVE ME I CAN RELATE TO YOU GUY AS I HAVE BEEN THROUGHT THE SAME SITUATION WITHOUT ANY REASON>>>>> I STILL LOVE MY GURL BUT I HATE HER MORE THA I LOVE HER......

if u really want to see want to do thing the way you want to (marry him..i can suggest you a calm out of court conversation) or a extremely good lawyer!

I can help you with a lawyer !mail me you email address on rohansshetty@gmail.com

1 Like

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     02 July 2011

See if u have already filed the case against him under what and which reasons, prayer. so if the judges can come to conclusion making a wedlock then its good na. so let us know the deatils of your case. so we can perfectly guid you. you can call me on my no.9167004496/9323690563 if you need perfect guidelines. we will help you laways. and you have a strong case but if u want to marry him he also should be ready for the same atleast to some extent postive towards you. call me up we can hepl you.

thank you for your reply ADV RAJKUMARLAXMAN ji......

i have filed IPC493,417,420.......

and,,i will let you know the details of my case....

hey are u online!.....   can u pm me!

i would like certainly help you!

Rohan shetty ji,

i donno, you might  have suffered similarily,,,,,,but,,,mine is different....

i didnot wantedly send him to jail......

i was waiting,,with patience for 1 year,,,,,,,,thiniking,,that,,some day,,he might realise and come back to me...but,,,no...

my parents approached his parents,,,but,,,,,,they had thrown us out........

now,,,im scared some corner,,thinking,,,that guy may become more stubborn and may not come for compromise.,,as i have send him to jail.....

but,,,ATLEAST,,,he should think,,,i didnot send him to jail,,,the very next day,,he cheated me....

i gave him time.....pleased him to marry......

lastly,,,i tried to end my life,,,then only my parents approached law........

im sure,,,if he marries me,,,he will come to normal,,as we were earlier....we get a chance to stay together after we marry,,,,im sure,,everything will fall in to place..........

I am not justifying what you say is right or what i did is right!

I am just trying to make you inderstand..... i feel  you need to get in touch with him , may be throught a friend... or some common contact and try to know hat went wrong and where is the disconnect.... what is in his mind... even if the law ties you in a knot its still a compromise!

Its better that you take help of some social organisation and approch him and his family for a chilled out conversation to understand what went wrong than to direclty force him to marry you.

A step by step approch is what will give you the solution as --- you have done the right thing by waiting .... it is really appriciated!

now it time to open up hearts and minds... request for a meet...   apologise to the guy for the harm and make him understand how important he is to you...  dont  beg or threaten... just let him know how muh you love him .... in the first meeting dont request for  the marriage .. just try to find the disconnect ....in the second meeting go with  a soloution for the disconect ... i am sure  thing will  change ...   will will be impress by you approch and would change his feelings for you matured behaviour....

since you are not married .....  he still has a chance to marry any one he wishes to .... and if he does so then you dont have a stay   for the complaint... i am not a lawyer .. but i feel  this is quite possible !!

check ur pm at my email

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     02 July 2011

@shweta- Do you think that any person who has suffered imprisonment/humilation and lost his job would marry you under pressure and would his family be able to accept you. The answer is No.

I do understand that he was trying to withdraw from the relationship for which you filed the cases but then when you filed so it was with a intention to punish him and cant be to bring him back. when you involve the legal sysytem there remains no scope for compromise.

He and his family has lost reputation in Society and dont think they would compromise and if they would have wanted to they should have approached you during the one month he was in custody.

1 Like

legal eagle (lawyer)     02 July 2011

i am no law expert , but just started practising. anyway, are you sure u still want to marry this guy ? what if he cheats u later? or walks out on u later in case u do manage to get married? what is the guarantee that he wll mend his ways. and you will be spending time unneccesarily in courts at the cost of ur health, time and money. maybe u manage to push him to get married to u, but can u push him to love you or accept you? you need time off and you need to think about your future. i agree that what has happened is very unfortunate but why do you want to to give him further oppurtunities to harrass you?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register