Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jackan (hardware engg)     15 November 2012

Cheated by my lover

Hi,

I am jagadeesh kumar  I had a love with a girl name called ammu she is in tamilnadu and I am in Karnataka we both started loving each other from past 4 years  everything was going very fine but now she is rejecting me because of her parents not accepted my love reason is both are belongs to different community but I cant forget her because of her alredy I attended the suicide even she came to my home and given words to my parents that she will Marie me but now she is rejecting me I don’t know what to do and whom should I contact I want her without her my days are killing me and in In law I heard that is anybody is the reason for suicide the will be punished as per law.

Because of me I am getting mental disturbed all ways my mind tells me to die I have all the prof which I took photos voice recordings and other  details please please I beg u tell me the right way to get back to her in my life if it not happen sure I will kill myself  and die I am the only son to my parents if I die my parents will be homeless because of her even my parents are also mentally disturbed

Please give me the solution

The law is for every one 

Learning

4 Replies

Sagnik (Management Trainee)     15 November 2012

Dear Jackan,

You have no legal claim over her. You are not her husband hence you can not ask for restitution of conjual rights. Yes, you have heard it correct that abatement of suicide can land a person in prison (306 of IPC)  along with fine but the same will not be applicable on your lover as she will certainly have ample evidence to proof that it was not her abatement that drove you to suicide, but it was your own doing. As you are not a female your chances of propsecuting the said girl is slim. On the other hand the girl can charge you with Mental Harassment, morover u can be easilly prosecuted under section 309 of IPC as u had attempted to commit suicide earlier. You are lucky that she has not filed an FIR against u till date. So my advice is that please stop what ever u are doing & forget the girl or be prepared to face criminal charges of serious nature. Remember its not only you who will be at the recieving end but also your parents so please be relaistic.

Regards,

Sagnik Sanyal

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 November 2012

I completely agree to @ Sagnik and to add to his clear reasoning;

There is nothing called love here.

Get over with your notion of love once for all by indulging into some creative pursuits in life such as make money / build career or go on long vacation and later marry with a person who is completely surrendering to you and not with someone who is influenced by parents keeping rainbow glasses on from last 4 years of courtships to remember now about religion / caste and boarders coming as barrier to their marriage !

Thank your stars that if in such adversities if both of you had got married and her parents would have later coaxed her to file serious allegations of dowry and women centric laws against you and your aged parents which is quite common in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu resident females then what would you have done or where your one sided love would have taken backseat?

Donot take Tamil films seriously this is reality of life and act from mind and not from heart being Indian man. Suicides and etc. are not for brave hearted people. Suicide leaves more troubles behind then surviving being alive.

kavya (student)     16 November 2012

@jackan

First of all.. there is no logic in telling she is the reason for u attempting to suicide.This is no case of abetment. 

and i completely agree with Mr sagnik.. and Mr Tajobsindia... 

All this is part of life.. so u gotto buck up nd be strong :) this is too small a reason to end life!! Life is something more huge and wonderful.. 

All the best for your future... :)

SHAILESHKUMAR (ADVOCATE)     17 November 2012

i completely agree with Mr sagnik.. and Mr Tajobsindia... 

this is stupid reason to end your life, remember comiting sueside is offence punishiable in law, which led you to jail for say about 2 or more years. try to build better life keeping her love alive in your heart. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register