Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumasree   07 February 2019

cheated by my husband

Me and my lover got married last year we lead a happy life for 6 months after that we got to know that he was previously married. So we broke up in a police station again he called me and taken me from my home and after this we stayed for 6 months. One day he left me and gone. His parents came and beat me so I filed case under 420 section. He has taken my gold and some things of mine. I have filed case on january 11 2019.when will be the court calls us for hiring. What will be justice for me.please help me. I know I had the mistake but he ruined my life. his family and his wife also knows about our relation but never came and separated us. he went near his family now and said he don't need me. he his wife and his family used me fir money taken all my goldgoldand laptop and everything used me very much. so I filed 420 case.what will be next step I has to take to get justice

 3 Replies

Adv.Balachander Reddy (High Court Advocate IPR Attorney and RTI Activist)     07 February 2019

It takes atleast 3 to 4 years to commence trial and finish the case.

Sumasree   07 February 2019

my doubt was when will be the court calls us

Shashi Dhara   07 February 2019

Wait patiently teach him lesson he must rememeber it.dont loose confidence.he will cheat another.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query