Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simon (Executive)     12 August 2014

Cheated by father's employee

Hello,

I want to apologize if this is a re-post and if it is,  I'd be happy to be pointed to the correct post.

My father was a doctor and during his tenure as a doctor, he had appointed an orphan girl who had applied to a vacant Pathology Lab Technician's post. Since she was an orphan and used to tell stories about her abuse and ill treatment, my father was particularly fond of her, treating her as his foster child. Due to his job he used to stay in Thane and for our studies we used to stay in another city.

This lady taking advantage of my father's trust used his debit card and withdrew around 4-5 lakh rupees from his account when she was transferred to another town. When we asked the money back along with the Debit card and other bank documents, she refused. We have filed a case against her but since this is in another town we are not able to follow it as it should be followed.

The advocate just took money from us and never appeared for us, the PP is so disinterested that he does not even want this case and makes it very evident. What can we do?I would appreciate any and every suggestion from the esteemed members. We have changed our advocate for now. Is there any thing else that we need to do? Please help!!

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 August 2014

She cheated your father. So father filed a case in police station. The poice and public prosecutor will look after your case. Why do you bother about lawyers ? No need to put any lawyer in represenating your case. only PP/Police will look after it. 

Simon (Executive)     12 August 2014

That is the whole point. The PP did not do anything the last time and when she was brought in the court, so the court pushed the case till Oct 2014 from Feb 2014.

Father has expired and Mom has filed the case. She withdrew all the money when she came to know that my father is hospitalized.

The local policemen knows this lady as she is from the same town and they filed the chargesheet after 8 -9 months.  Looking at the current placement of things, I am not sure what is going to happen. Can we file a recovery suit?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register