LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya (Manager)     05 April 2013

Cheated by boy friend

My one of my close female friend has been cheated by her boy friend he had promise her to her that he will marry him and at the end by creating havoc that she not beening of her caste he has rejected her.He has used her and before this he also done this with 3 girls.I just want to know that how can i her help her.I just want to know that is there any sections for cheating in love.Please do reply and help her.


 42 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     05 April 2013

Does she have any proof that he promised to marry her?

Ranee....... (NA)     06 April 2013

If she knew he did this with 3 other girls..why your friend fall in love with him?This is nice that he did this before marriage.Forget and move ahead.Life waits for none.Help her to find better one.Law can not make anybody to love somebody.


Sadly, there are no provisions in any of our Penal Laws for punishing those who cheat in love!

And also there is no law that enforces the 'promise of marriage' and also there is no provision for penalising the breach of promise of marriage.

And it is very much difficult to trap such cheaters under offences of rape, s*xual harassment etc. after a relatioship of a considerable long period..

Aditya (Manager)     06 April 2013

She was made falls promise of marriage as till date i don't have any proof.But i can get a audio proof that he is a cheater and he has a habit of cheating the girls.As i have idea that rape or s*xual harassmeny cannot be done.But he is a proffesional cheater that proof i can get in the audio format.Can we prove in court that recording in his voice.



Get video or recording proof .

This will be great evidence for proof your side.

His act is henious offence under indian penal code.

Aditya (Manager)     06 April 2013

In video and audio proof i can sue him underwhich sections.And can i do NC against him.Under just informing to poilice.


after get video or audio recording, Lodge FIR.

Police will cheched said audio by any expert and file chargesheet agaibst that person.

You can also file complaint suit But that time you have to check said audeo recording by any expert.

without expet report your side will be loose.

Aditya (Manager)     06 April 2013

i will verify that audio from a expert but at very intial level i don't want to get the name of the girl leak in any manner my aim is to give the justice to that girl and not to spoil her future.


There are numerous girls who are in love affairs promising to marry the boy and then realising their mistake walk out of the relationship...Would you rather he get married and then spoil her life...Better to move on...If the case becomes high-profile,then other men would also hesitate to marry your friend...Think about it!

Aditya (Manager)     06 April 2013

Yes sir i know that but is there any provision and the case will become high-profile then other men's who are doing like this would be afraid.And can i file the publice intrested petition so that girl's name will not be leak and the culpurit will be expose.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     06 April 2013

This is madness. Rape case for broken marriage promise, happening only in great Bharat. What about women who break marriage promise?

Aditya (Manager)     06 April 2013

yes sir you are right but i just want to help her.But i want to do atlaest basic FIR.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     06 April 2013

Basic FIR??? You bloodthirsty maniac, you will finish this man and his parents with your basic FIR!!!

2 Like


Well said Manish sir...Rape by definition means against the will of someone...The girls have intimate relationships over several months and then cry rape!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register