LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     05 January 2016

Chargesheet quash 498a- nbw pending

Sir, Wife filed 498a on me and later police filed chargesheet adding parents names and Sister and Brother to chargesheet. Me and parents got  bail. Meantime police requested to court issue NBW to my sister and brother and same  NBW pending in lower court. My brother and sister applied 498a chargesheet quash in Highcourt but Judge informed to our lawyer that Recall NBW in lower court so that my sister name and brother names will get quashed. My brother and sister doesnt have bail. Please advise is it possible to my sister and brother witout appearing in lower court to Recall the NBW pending by lawyer. 2) Is it compulosory to attend my brother and sister to recall the NBW pending or our  lawyer can recall NBW in lower court. Please advise. Thanks for your time.

Learning

2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     11 January 2016

It is a must for them to appear in person to recall NBW, failing which it will be a fatal for quasing case.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 January 2016

Your same question posted in another thread was answered by many more lawyers/experts, you may visit that thread again  for knowing more answers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register