Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (student)     26 July 2010


Suppose A creats a charge in Faovur of B and C. Subsequently on the same proprty that he has created a charge... he wants to release that charge from B and C and create that charge in favour of D and E?

what is the procedure to be followed in such a case?

waht forms are required to be filed?

is any board resolution/ NOC required  frm B and C?



kindl reply at the earlest... boss kicking my ass..


 1 Replies

CS Pooja (Company Secretary)     27 July 2010


Particulars Form 
Creation or modification of charges (other than those related to debentures Form 8
Satisfaction of charges Form 17 


Yes, NOC required for form 17.
Attachment to Form 8 is the agreement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query