LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Prof (None)     02 January 2019

Changing name including surname in central gazette

Hello members, I want to change my name including the surname. Can I change my surname(XX) to anyother surname(ZZZ) by publishing on Central Gazette.

Thank you


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   02 January 2019

Go and contact local advocate he will guide u properly

surinder mittal   07 January 2019

please go thru the site of ministry of publications, govt of India...u will find the procedure

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads