Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jan (md)     17 October 2013

Change of name


I want to knw what is the procedure for change of name after marriage. 


A lady who wants to apply for a passport has not got the marriage certificate. And now a year back her husband expired , so what should she do now to apply for the passport? She has the documents like school leaving certificate of her earlier name and pan card, and all other current documents in  the current name.She wants to apply for passport on the current name. So what she do to get her name changed and apply for passport.

 1 Replies


call me if u r in mumbai 9819 100 200 i shall guide u 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query