Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Y.SARATH BABU (ADVOCATE)     30 June 2010


Hai to all the members of the forum,

                 I am working as legal officer to MNC.  In our company one problem is arised that is company is registered property in their name after that company is amalgamated into another company high court also passed the order for the same.  Now the company auditors objected that change the name of the company in sale deed as per amalgamation order. 

                 Please give me advise how can i change the name of the company as per high court amalgamation order.  what document can i can execute for that.  if any proforma please attach the same.

Thank you


 3 Replies

Daksh (Student)     30 June 2010

Mr.Y Sarath Babu,

In my opinion you can have a addendum executed afresh stating the change of name of the Company and get the same registered afresh.

Best Regards


Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     30 June 2010

well property is already purchased in the name of prior company before amalgamation.

if yes you cannot change the name in sale deed if registered, what you can do is,

change the name accordingly in books of records of rights, i.e. with relevant Government department as applicable.



Amarnath (Director)     21 September 2012


Dear Members,

We also have a similar problem.  We got the land alloted to our Industry by KIADB (lease cum sale basis). We raised a loan from bank and established an industry. Few years after establishing the industry,  sale deed was executed in our favour.  Later the name of the company has been changed to reflect the diversification.  The bank is asking us get the name changed in the sale deed.  Is it required and if yes, how to get it done

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register