Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sridhar Pranatharthiharan   16 March 2018

change in recruitment policy by government

Sir/Madam

I work in a government organisation. I was recruited to GP 4200 post with a minimum educational qualification as B.Tech in engineering or M.Sc in Chemistry. The next higher post to min i.e GP 4600 was to be filled only through means of promotion.

7th pay commission, keeping the minimum educational qualification for recruitment in mind for my post, asked our ministry to grant GP 4600 to our post. Our ministry went about to get Department of Personal and Training clearance.

Simultaneously our ministry changed the recruitment rules for our post. They have brought down the minimum educational qualification for the GP 4200 as B.Sc and introduced an element of direct recruitment (50% vacancy to be filled with direct recruitment) to GP 4600 post with minimum educational qualification as B.Tech and M.Sc (the educational qualification with which I got recruited). Also it has introduced an element of LDCE (33% vacancy to be filled by LDCE) to the GP 4600 post with educational qualification as B.Sc. Since I am with a B.Tech degree I am not eligible to apply for LDCE. These conditions have drastically reduced my chances of promotion from 100% to mere 17%.

What is the wise move I should do next? Can I file a case seeking for stay on recruitment till the anamolies is sorted out? Can I seek for cancellation of the proposed amendment to recruitment rules and implementation of the 7th pay commission order of granting GP 4600? or should I just seek for upgrading myself to GP 4600 post?

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register