LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keshrimal Sankliya   18 July 2022

change in price of commodity

a firm is supplying milk @ rs 55 to A on credit basis after two months firm increase the price without informing the buyer about the increment so can the person take any legal action.regarding this and under which act ??


 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   19 July 2022

If any contract is in as per law you can issue notice .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query