Upgrad LLM

change date of birth and name

Praise The LORD JESUS! Will you please you please tell me how to do below points please 1. I want to change my date of birth in 10 th certificate, in passport, in my bank , Adar card 2. I want to change my legal name example from old name Mercy to new name Rachel in all my records 3. I recently got married, I want to get my husband name added to my name in all my documents 4. I want to update my mother’s last name in my passport By JESUS grace am going to file my Green card I want birth certificate from India , now am in USA . Will you please guide me how I have do do all above steps and will you please guide me how I can file my green card . Thank you very much.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x