LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simran (none)     14 August 2010

Change Agricultural land to N.A.

What is the procedure, formalities and cost to convert about 1.5 acre agri land to N.A. (cost around 3 lakh Rs.)

Please help, urgent.

Learning

19 Replies

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     14 August 2010

Please specify in which state you are. However, in gujarat application is to be made to the Collector under section 65 of the Bombay Land Revenue Code. Assesment charges shall be applicable at the rate prevailing in ur state. Also, it will be subject to the payment of premium price at the time of non agricultural use of the land.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     14 August 2010

in which state. U contect local lawyer or collector office, Talati, Mamlatdar etc.........

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     17 August 2010

In maharastra offiicialy you have to pay only badlun sara ie. few hundreds

2 Like

Simran (none)     26 August 2010

Hi, It's in Maharashtra.

It has 56 guntha of land (1.5 acre)

The official price of land is about 3 lakhs.

How much money will I need to pay for converting to N.A.?

Do I just have to make an application and pay some amount? Or do I also need to make some planning and plot development such as make roads inside the farm. Give access to surrounding farms from my farm etc?

How big is the efforts? Please help, it's urgent.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     27 August 2010

2 lacs /acre in totto

Simran (none)     28 August 2010

2 lacs? That's too much :(

But earlier you said just few hundred Rs only?

Are you sure it will cost me 2 lacs on this 3 lacs value land?

Please confirm?

sanjay mundada (legal advisor)     28 August 2010

Dear friend

MLRC act u/s 44 u can apply collector. u have to pay convrsion tax dpends on r.r table are different area wise ordered from m.govt. u will get it  from head cleck of collector office of n.a. table.

about total exp.& efforts; can not tell exactly practically ,lagally minimum 90 days are  given in mlrc maharashtr land revenue code.but there is highest harrasement and corruption in this process in maharshastra.better u appoint agent or lawyer who works this regularly. and ready to spend two lacs.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     29 August 2010

those few hundreds as badlun sara challan.secondly, NA is possible in residencial zone only. roughly 24 noc's from  different offices is required. if u do not please TP office they change the pattern of your lay-outs resulting decrease in saleble plot area.etc

rakesh (business)     17 December 2010

Originally posted by :rakesh
"
What is the procedure, formalities and cost to convert about 18 acre agri land to N.A. in panvel, maharashtra,and what papers i will have to check before purchasing the land and what are the advocate charges per acre.

Please help, urgent.
"

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     18 December 2010

If land is in muncipal limits you have to get  layout sanctioned from muncipality,if not apply to DC with proposed plan.laisoning charges depend on the locality  type of title of theland.

ASIF SHAIKH (PROJECT ENGINEER)     23 December 2010

I want to purchase agricultural land in maharashtra. But we are not having farmer certificate. But my father's in-law is having the same. Can i purchase the land on my wife's name?

okasif_shaikh@yahoo.com

Jitendra Verma (Sales Officer)     05 May 2012

Dear Sir,

I had took an agriculture land in Pune(MH), If i want to make it NA, what will be the Procedure ?

We had never took any agriculture land before...

Kindly Advice......

Narinder (propritor)     14 June 2012

i am purchasing an agricultural land in maharashtra,2 acres.there are 17 owners of that land out of which 5 are aadivasi's.after purchasing the land i want to get it converted to N.A. for setting up a resort.Will I get the N.A. permission or not.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     15 June 2012

For setting up resort industrial NA is required, for purchasing from adivais you need to get permission of district collector.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register