Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legalquerist ( legalquerist)     28 October 2014

Certified judgment copy through rti

Dear Members,

How to obtain Certified Judgement Copy through RTI provisions.  How to do it.  Please guide me.

Applied CA to get the judgement copy, but that copy has been missed in the court (please do not say that any document in the court will not be missed...in my case i am roaming around the dist court for the past 9 months but to no use)

Thanks

LegalQuerist

Learning

10 Replies

ashok kumar (Social Worker)     28 October 2014

Every State Court has made rules under the RT!  Act to get copies of the documents

You have to first find out the relevant  rules applicable to your Court

1 Like

legalquerist ( legalquerist)     28 October 2014

the copy of judgement belongs to Warangal District of Telangana State.  Please let me know Where to find these rules pertaining to the RTI in the above said court.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     28 October 2014

if you have the case no and the year and parties to that case you can file a certified document at the particular section office an application to be submitted with a nominal fees you will get the copy within five days 

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     28 October 2014

i think it is not yet computerised section and if it is computerised then the process will be more faster 

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     29 October 2014

The court have their own rules for issuing certified copies. RTI Act has no role to play. Even if you apply under RTI, you will get an endorsement to file copy application.

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     29 October 2014

The court have their own rules for issuing certified copies. RTI Act has no role to play. Even if you apply under RTI, you will get an endorsement to file copy application.

legalquerist ( legalquerist)     31 October 2014

I have applied for CA with respective fees, but what happened is in the main records room, i the record book,  the number of judgement copy area, it is empty and no number is given.  I have approached all the staff such as both parties munshis, clerks and all the people, they are eating money, but they are saying that it might be missing somewhere in between the courts in the court premises....i do not know what is happening...it is 8 to 9 months I have been roaming through courts....the lawyer on our side is not cooperating or the other side lawyer either....i even approached other lawyers who assign this job to their assistant and even when i provide money to them in ample they postpone every day and now it is 8 to 9 months....i do not know how much money they need or what is happening inside court......

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     31 October 2014

alright 

catch any clerk of the lawyer who can do the work for you and first tell what you want and the copy which you got what wrong in that 

normally they are the persons who take care the section work of all the lawyer offices so your lawyer clerk or any other person and you can contact a document writer typist who will show you the clerk of any lawyer who works 

legalquerist ( legalquerist)     31 October 2014

Dear Members,

The Certified Judgement Copy I need is from District Court, Warangal.

If any one who can handle this without any influence of other lawyers/advocates not to search or give this Certified Judgement Copy.

Sorry to inform this but let me be open:  Please be informed that neither the Lawyers on both sides or their clerks are helping me out in this issue.  In order to help me in this issue, you should not listen/care about my lawyers on either side as I think they are not at all cooperating in this issue. 

This is a exparte-divorce decree issued in the year 23-07-2007 and the suit copy OS No: XXX/95

After getting this Judgement Copy, I can provide you the fees for your work.

If any one wants to help/assist me in this regard and who is from Warangal, please reply.

LegalQuerist

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     31 October 2014

Kindly consult an advocate of the locality who will definitely help you. As a last resort, you can write to the High court directly, mentioning all the facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register