Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Panchal Dipen (CEO)     25 July 2012

Certfied judgement copy not recieved by the court

Dear Sir,

I had Purchased an Industrial Unit in Thane in MARCH 2000.I had registered my documents and paid the appropriate stamp duty and Registration Charges for transfer of property in my own name. I have the complete pocession of my property since the day of agreement, but the seller had not supplied me his Original Registration Reciept to enable me to submit in the SOCIETY and transfer the said property in my name.

For this I had filed a SPECIAL SUIT FOR SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE in THE CIVIL COURT to acquire complete Title and Property Rights for my Industrial Unit in OCTOBER- 2003.

After a period of 8- Years,I had won the Special Civil Suit in Thane Civil Court for attaining complete property rights and title/documets for my Industrial CERTIFIED JUDGEMENT COPY nit in Thane City Civil Court on 15/MARCH/2012.

However till current date (ie.After 4- Months), I have not recieved the CERTIFIED JUDGEMENT COPY from the court inspite of several reminders by my ADVOCATE to the concerned officials/clerks in the Court.

Kindly advise me about the next step I need to take to achieve the CERTIFIED JUDGEMENT COPY at the earliest.

DIPEN

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register