Upgrad LLM

census detail under rti

My wife has been dragging me into cases of drovry under section 498 and Domestic voilance since feb 2008 in Rajasthan.  And during June 2009 she also filed cases of maintenece under section 125 and divorce under section 13 from Gujrat  state while she is living in Rajasthan state and I am also living in rajasthan.

We don't relate with Gujrat any how and never been to Gujrat but she has added her name into her relative's ration card in 2009 while in voter list her name is in Rajasthan and also she is physicaly present in rajasthan and trying to build mental pressure above me.

Now I would like to get her family details of Census 2011 under the RTI to challang the judicial right of gujrat court.

Can I get it ?? If yes, how ?

Please HELP ME.

Senior Partner

@ Author

Itana lamba time consuming procedure ki jaroorat nahi think like her NOW

In Guajarat family Court file an application under O 6 / R 14 and S. 151 CPC challenging Jurisdiction of Court along with stay application. Let her reply. Also file an Application under O 26 R 9 and S. 151 CPC for appointing Local Commissioner to file affidavit after verification of her physical ordinary residence stay at (ration card) address on the date of instituting said suits. Third application you must file there is under O 39 R 1 and 2 with S. 151 CPC praying for injunction not to vacate (ration card) address till local commissioner files its report !.

Now see her dance from Rajasthan to her so called relatives place and she will curse PDS for inclusion of her name in THAT RATION CARD one point of her life J  

2. Based on expected positive outcome Orders of the concerned Gujarat Court now approach SC for transfer of these two cases from Guajarat to Rajasthan where other cases are going but before that do not forget to file S. 340 CrPC Perjury application in same Gujarat concerned Court and its enquiry will be independent of the outcome of Transfer of cases filed before SC so let her now stay put at Gujarat for some time explaining her jurisdiction dramas to concerned courts anyhow her presence is not required till evidence in 498a / Bharat Ratna DVA in Rajasthan so what in-convenience she has those she has to explain to any of these three Courts now. Also I doubt she can foot Advocate on Records high bills for her representation before SC so with few smart Applications filing and self visiting SC your main work is over with perjury charges still live at Gujarat concerned court which can not be disposed so soon and Gujarat and Mumbai courts are smartly disposing perjury applications compared to other Courts so relax...........………….




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x