LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manikandan (Fraud Analyst )     04 May 2014

Caste name change

Dear All,

I'm Manikanda 25 years old my parent had wrongly given our caste name in my community certificate. Now I plan to change my real caste name. Is there any chance to change my real caste name in my community certificate?


 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 May 2014

no chance

Arvind Manghirmalani (Advocate High court Bombay Trained mediator 91-9869617090 9594255075)     04 May 2014

find solution to your querry with government publication press for publishing change of name, birth date, religion, etc.  after, your notice is published in state government gazzatte, advertise your notice with gazetted number in two news papers. thereafter execute and affirm affidavit stating all the facts about mistake of mentioning wrong caste name, source of  knowledge of correct caste name, publishing of change of caste name in government gazette and news papers and  thereafter, approach to all concerned authorities where you want to record the change .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 October 2014

not a matter of law.  Matter of procedure.  Contact Tehsil office

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 October 2014


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query