Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amol sharma (Group Manager)     04 April 2012

Cases could be filed or not

Marriage happened in Jan'2008
Came to know wife suffering of BPD, in March'2008 due to taking medicine. Tried to ask her but no answer, also taken up the matter with my in-laws but no response from them. My father fell ill in April ‘2008 as he was suffering from Parkinson. He passed away in Aug ‘2008 in Luck now.
I came to Delhi on 22nd Aug’2008. Leaving my wife in Luck now as my
mother was alone and she (My wife) had to return on 30th Aug'2008 .But she had an attack of BPD in 25th Aug'2008 and on 26th her father came and took her to aligarh to get her diagnosed where her medical treatment was going on .Prior to leaving Aligarh we had also got the checkup done by local Doctor (Neuro Surgeon) whose prescripttion was taken up by her father. We tried asking them the details twice in Jan'2009 and Jan'2010 but not getting any answer we send the legal notice thru our advocate in
feb'2010 in retaliation they filed 498a,406 and 125 crpc in Aligarh .All
were complaint case . Cases were transferred to mediation cell at aligarh district Court.After several round of mediation we aggred for the same in Aug'2010 thru payment of money. Terms were of withdrawing of all
the three cases and mutual divorce. But till date they haven't given the divorce. I had then filed the divorce on 31st Oct'2011 in aligarh court on
grounds of cruelty and desertion . In reply to my petition the Ws given ‚ that we had to pay clothes and jewelry .But there was no such agreement. Between us.
Kindly advice what should be my next steps can I file cheating ,breach of agreement and contempt of court and anybody send me the sample of all the petitions which I could change according to my case.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register