LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Dingora   13 February 2018

CASE UNDER 147,149

police file charge under IPC 147, 149, 341, 283 & 173.....I WAS INVOLVED IN A PROTEST AGAINST SOCIAL VOILENCE AND ROHIT VEMULA SUICIDE .....IN WHICH WE BLOCKED NATIONAL HIGHWAY in city FOR 1 HOUR..AM NOT THE LEADER ( NOT MAIN ACCUSED)...I AM GOVT. EMPLOYEE ..WHAT SHOULD I DO?? PLZ TELL ME

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     13 February 2018

Knowing it well you're government employee you got involved in political motivated rally and protest, now suffer. After getting convicted by court and loosing government job get in contact with those bl**dy communist who made you suffer for financial help and job in their baseless organization. You deserve no sympathy of general public.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     13 February 2018

Knowing it well you're government employee you got involved in political motivated rally and protest, now suffer. After getting convicted by court and loosing government job get in contact with those bl**dy communist who made you suffer for financial help and job in their baseless organization. You deserve no sympathy of general public.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2018

Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civl matters and having successful track record.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register