Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kshitij Patil   30 April 2019

case under 138

sir, I was taken bike on loan from one private finance company. after 5-6 months of reguler emi I was unable to pay because of some financial problems. After another 3-4 bounced emi I surrendered my vehicle to finance company.After some weeks they auctioned that vehicle. and after that they bounced my cheque which I was given them by the time of taking loan for security. Now I got summons from megistrate court under section 138.I m ready to pay amount which they want but in small installments. pls. suggest how I got realesed from this court matter, and what can happen on the summons date.
Thank You.

 1 Replies

well, you need to appear in court through a lawyer, and convince them that you are ready to pay the amount.
court may allow you to pay them in small amounts,try to give a installment asap so court can see that you are ready to pay.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query