Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu   23 July 2017

Case expenditures

Sir, My company is not responding to my gratuity application. I'm intending to file a suit against company My doubt is will I get 100% refund of suit expenditures like Lawyer fees Court fees Documents expenses Travel expenditures etc... From my company through court..


 5 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     23 July 2017

Yes, while decreeing the case court also award expenditure so you have to give the details of expenditures and certificate of lawyer regaring his fee. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 July 2017

It is believed that it is some private establishment.


Have you submitted FormI under proper acknowledgment?


Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 July 2017

What suit you are contemplating?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 July 2017

You are in which state?

The establishment operates in how many states?

It is bleived that Gratuity is applicable and you are eligible.

You may write to employer that you have represented in office/by email/phone calls/letter on dated to Mr....................and Notice of Determination of Gratuity and Payment has not been supplied to you.

The employer is under obligation to supply Notice of Determination of Gratuity and Payment within 30days from LWD or tender interest @10%pa...................


How many days have passed after your LWD?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 July 2017

Go thru:

Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972: 3,7,7A,7B,9





Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query